Substance Abuse Treatment for Aiken, SC & Augusta, GA
Counseling can help you:
- Improve relationships
- Define and reach personal goals
- Overcome fears or insecurities
- Cope with stress
- Work through past traumatic experiences
- Establish a stable, dependable routine
- Develop a plan for coping with crises
- Understand why things bother you and what you can do about them
- End destructive habits such as drinking, using drugs, overspending or violence.
Our Psychiatrist as well as our P.A.'s can diagnose and treat emotional disorders, such as:
- Developmental Disabilities
Our Psychiatrist and P.A.'s
offer medication management for these diagnosis. We also offer Pharmacogenetics Testing.
Learn About Our Anxiety Treatment, Substance Abuse Treatment & Depression Treatment Programs
Located in Aiken, SC, we are just a half hour drive from Augusta, GA. Contact us today for information about our depression treatment, substance abuse treatment and more.